sâmbătă, 15 noiembrie 2014

Lupus

    When his eyes met mine, I felt something click, like a key turning in a lock. Believe me, I’m no romantic, and while I’ve heard all about love at first sight, I’ve never believed in it. But even so, there was something there, something unrecognizably real, and I couldn’t look away. His eyes... were are stunning.    In his eyes, I saw the universe...the light of thousands of reasons. The sparks of a festival. The birth and death of stars. The beginning and the end of a galaxy. They were vast and unrelenting. Fierce and overwhelming. They gave me feelings I did not know. Like space, they had the answers to questions I could not form. I tried, nonetheless. Yet those eyes continued to beckon the eclipse of my emptiness. They flowed through the night, passed though the clouds, floating on to the endless immensity of the resting sky. Still and exploding. Deserted and full.
    They were the eyes of both mystery and solutions. Equations to puzzles I have been solving for years. Waking up to a dream. Sleeping again for reality. And to the ground I fell. Shattered and scattered, and planted, uprooted. Yet in all the irony, I could not comprehend between the laws.
    I was scared. I was afraid. Maybe I was not what he needed. Maybe, for him I was not what he searched. Sparkles and fireflies and eyes that eventually looked away.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Don't forget to leave a comment!